Submit KitchenAid Rebate Online
Did you purchase a KitchenAid brand appliance recently? Would you like to redeem the rebate offer of your product quickly? If yes, you can go to the website http://kitchenaid.rewardpromo.com, where you can submit the rebate online, check your rebate status, and more.
How to Submit KitchenAid Rebate Online:
1. Open the website http://kitchenaid.rewardpromo.com in your web browser. Click on the "Complete Submission" button.
2. On the next page, you need to enter the 9-digit ID # or Ref # from the serial number notification received. Click on the "Continue" button.
3. Then follow the instructions to fill out the rebate form. You need to provide these information:
- Legible copy of your dated sales receipt, it must include:
- Date of purchase
- Product(s) purchased
- Purchase price
- Retailer name
- If submitting for an installation offer your receipt(s) must include the installation charge
- Serial number(s) for you rebate eligible appliances
- If submitting for a Small appliance rebate must also include the UPC barcode.
- If mailing your submission must include the ORIGINAL UPC barcode cut from the side of the product package, photocopies will not be accepted.
- If submitting online you must upload an image of the UPC barcode from the side of the product package.
4. Upon completion, please allow up to 8 weeks for the delivery of your rebate.
How to track your rebate status:
You can check the status of your submission at any time within the "Rebate Status" section of this website.
Click here to track your rebate status now!
For more help, please check out the FAQs pae or call customer service at 1-888-474-2457 Monday–Saturday 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., CT.